Thursday 15 July 2010

A personal note

I just wanted to say a few words to thank all of you for your hard work over these last couple of years, I have had a fantastic time teaching you all and I am so proud! These past 5 years have been an incredible experience, and I have learnt so much as well as trying to share some of my knowledge with you, in the hope that you might have learnt something (I think you have!) I am going to miss all of you and even though I stress and shout every week, I don't know what I'm going to do without you. My Saturdays are going to be empty now! You have all changed so much over the time I've known you, and you're all grown up!

I'm going to stop before I cry again, but seriously, you are all fantastic performers, and never stop acting! I'll come and visit soon :)!



Jess


(Oh, and thanks for my card!)

No comments:

Post a Comment